A) DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF COOKIES
This website informs that cookies and/or similar technologies are used to store and retrieve information when you browse. In general, these technologies can serve a variety of purposes, such as recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
B) INFORMATION ABOUT THE TYPE OF COOKIES USED AND THEIR PURPOSE
- Techniques: Are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to access to parts of restricted access, to carry out the process of purchase of an order, to use elements of security, to store contents to be able to spread videos or to share contents through social networks.
- Customization: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis: these are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer them.
- Advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Below are the cookies collected on this website:
C) IDENTIFICATION OF WHO USES THE COOKIES
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by Google Analytics: allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer. Meet the third parties.
D) ACTIVATION, RESTRICTION AND/OR DISABLING OF COOKIES
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so.
Please note that if you accept third party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
E) WE DO NOT TRANSFER DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
F) WE DO NOT CREATE PROFILES
G) CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so that none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serves to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
H) OTHER INFORMATION
In relation to the rest of the information required by the article 13 RGPD you can see it here.